California CART Generalist (CCG) Examination Formatting Requirement Guidelines
- FONT: Verdana, Bold
- POINT SIZE: 16
- PAGE LAYOUT: Background is to be white with FONT color to be black. No additional colors should appear anywhere in the submitted examination, such as untranslates or homonyms.
- LINE SPACING: 1.5 or 2 (no single spacing)
- MARGINS: 1 inch margin on the left, right, and bottom
- PARAGRAPHING: All paragraphs require a five-space indentation
- CASE FORMATTING: Upper case or mixed case allowed (keep in mind – when using mixed case, any capitalization mistakes will be counted as errors)
- IDENTIFIERS: The following identifiers will be used, and must be indented five spaces –
- PAGINATION: Page numbers are allowed, but not required.
- PARENTHETICALS: Parentheses or Brackets may be used for parentheticals. For example –
[APPLAUSE] or (APPLAUSE)
- DEVIATIONS OF FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS: Each deviation of the formatting requirements will result in a ten-point deduction (error factor), for each occurrence.
- AUTOMATIC FAIL: Any line numbers (pleading numbers) or text-boxes of any kind, including border boxes, showing on the submitted examination to be graded will result in an automatic failure.